JOIN US TODAY FOR LIVING LIFE WELL. TOPIC: Breaking Control Part 6 - Control by Money

You can join us today for Living Life Well right here from the web.  Living Life Well starts at 12 noon Central Standard Time.  Please click the links below to listen from your computer. ...And just in case you miss it, you can always click and listen later.
LISTEN TO THIS BROADCAST.

FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE NOTES:

Parents giving kids allowance and an employer giving an employee are natural types of control by money. Of course abuse can develop in these relationships if not moving with the spirit of the Lord.

Debt can control our lives.

Control by money in the Church can hinder the flow of the spirit. The giving of money to God should be an established way of life for the believer.

How to be Free from Control

1) recognize that you are being controlled. 2) recognize how that person controls you. 3) Determine and apply what you need in your thought patterns and actions in order to stop the control from dominating your life. 4) confront the controller.

Prayer for Freedom

Father, thank you for teaching me about control. Give me the wisdom and understanding to discern accurately the difference between hindrances and blessings in my life.

I thank you Father for setting me free from abusive control and all it's affects on my life. I break the power of fear. I tear down the power of negative, soulish words spoken over me.

I thank you Lord that you are giving me clarity and revelation concerning my circumstances so that I can be set free and fulfill the call of God in my life.

I thank you Lord for examining my heart and exposing and freeing me where I have controlled others.

According to Luke 6:28 I bless those who have cursed me and I pray for their freedom today.

In Jesus name, amen